EPIRB rescueME Ocean Signal 406MHz Gps Emergency Locator Beacon
Brand : OCEAN SIGNAL
or make 4 interest-free payments of $72.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Price includes delivery to Au / NZ | Despatched within 1 business day
- Smallest You Will Find
- Suitable For:
- JetSki, Kayak, Small Water Craft, 4x4, Caravan
- Land or Sea Use
- Free With AMSA Canberra
Ocean Signal 406MHz GPS rescueME Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) - Australian Coded - has taken the prize for being 30% smaller than compared bands.
If you have a kayak, small or large boat or even a quick grab dry bag, check out it's size - only 178mm high and 89mm in diameter. And weighs only 422g - Less than a block of chocolate!
Where size does matter - This is it! Check out the images and see how small it is...
Works in Australia, New Zealand and anywhere in the world!
Features and Specifications:
- 30% Smaller
- 5 Year Warranty
- 406MHz Satellite link to RCCNZ, AMSA Australia and Global network COM-PAS SAR-SAT partners
- Retractable Antenna
- 66 Channel GPS Positioning Accuracy within 120 metre range
- Honing Transmission; 121.5MHz, 50mW nominal
- Manual Release Mounting Bracket
- Up to 48 Hour Operational Life at -20°C
- Secure Lanyard
The Best Features About The RescueME EPIRB1:
- Height: 178MM
- Dia: 89MM
- Weight: 422g
Try buying one of these from a NZ marine 'discount store' at this price!
unfortunately though and like a parachute, it cannot be rated or praised for use until you 'pull the rip cord'.
However, it looks and feels the business. Perfect physical size for smaller boat where space is a premium.
Hopefully, I'll never have to use it. But knowing that I have an EPIRB on my boat gives me greater confidence of being rescued should something untoward happen.