Vortex Diamondback HD 2000 Laser Rangefinder LRF-DB2000
Brand : VORTEX
- Brisbane warehouse
- Extra Options for Signature, Express & Insurance at Checkout
- Objective Lens:
- Range Reflective:
- 2000 yards
- Vortex Australian Lifetime
On the move for the big reward that go over the 1000 yards? Then this go-to laser rangefinder for high country and alike, can be found in the Diamondback™ HD 2000 with illuminated display. The Diamondback™ HD 2000 has everything you need and nothing you don’t. With a 1829 metre (2,000-yard max range (1,400 on deer)), you get plenty of power to range and, thanks to the HD optical system, you’ll have the power to pick apart any landscape. To match any outdoor environment, the Diamondback™ HD 2000 has two target modes (Normal, Last) and two ranging modes (HCD and LOS) and is tripod adaptable.
A red TOLED display keeps the readout clear in any lighting conditions and, at just 215 grams, the Diamondback™ HD 2000 sources hard and hangs light.
HCD CORRECTED SHOOT-TO RANGE
The Diamondback HD 2000 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give target adventurers the critical distance data needed to make accurate ranging.
Range Reflective (yards) - 1829 metres (2000 yds)
Range Tree (yards) - 1646 metres (1800 yds)
Range Deer (yards) - 1280 metres (1400 yds)
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Red TOLED Display - Optimized for low light.
- Increment Display - Displays .1 yd increments out to 999.9 yards.
- Scan - Displays continuous distance readings while panning across a landscape.
- XR™ Lens Coatings - Premium anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- ArmorTek ® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Tripod Adaptable - Allowing use on a tripod or car window.
- Ranging - Format Range in yards or meters.
Included in the Box:
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Lens Cloth
- Utility Clip
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- Hook and Loop Harness Attachment
- CR2 Battery
|Linear Field of View||335ft @ 1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||6.4°|