ACR ResQLink 406MHz Personal Locator Beacon PLB
Brand : ACR
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Price includes delivery to Au / NZ | Despatched within 1 business day
Australian and New Zealand Buyers Only.
Full ACR 5 Year Warranty and Battery Life - Guaranteed or Money Back!
At 130 grams, the ResQLink™ weighs less than a couple of chocolate bars, and topping just 100mm, it's smaller than the mobile phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink™ is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for wearers either on land, in the air or on the sea.
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink™ guides rescuers to within 120 metres or less of your position and search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink™.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink™ is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for:
- Skippers and Crew
- Jet Skiers
- Snow Skiers
- Rock Fisherman
- Tramping, Mountaineering
- Outback 4x4 Adventures
- Grey Nomads
- Employees / Farmers ( PPE for remote regions!)
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Small Size, Lightweight
- Self-Test and GPS Test Feature
- Made in the U.S.A. to Australian / New Zealand Specifications
- ResQLink™ / PLB-375
- Frequency 406 MHz / 121 MHz Homing
- GPS 66 Channel Receiver
- Power Output 5 Watts
- Location Accuracy 120 Metres
- Size/Weight 3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm / 130 g
- Notification Time To SAR 2-15 Minutes
- Activation Manual
- Typical Battery Life 24-40 Hours @ -20°C
- Waterproof Testing 10 meters for 10 minutes
- Buoyant Flotation Pouch Provided (Will Not Float Without Pouch)
- Strobe Light Automatic, Continuous During Activation
- Antenna Reusable Blade
- ACR Product Warranty 5 Years from date of receipt - if not - return it FREE.
PLEASE NOTE OPTIONAL 406LINK.com SHOWN IN VIDEO
IS NOT AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN / NEW ZEALAND MODELS