Monocular Vortex Solo 8x25, Waterproof
Brand : VORTEX
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Pricing includes delivery to Au / NZ | Despatched within 1 business day
VORTEX SOLO 8X25 WATER FOGPROOF MONOCULAR BOATING HIKING BACKPACKERS HUNTING
Packing super light? Then take a closer look at the all-new 8x25 Solo monocular. Weighing in at less than six ounces, is there any reason not to pack it along? This little waterproof wonder is easy to pocket, and will serve you well in any weather.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular.
- Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor
- Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecup
- Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Magnification - 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 25 mm
- Eye Relief - 15 mm
- Exit Pupil - 3.13 mm
- Linear Field of View - 378 feet/1000 yards
All Vortex Products bought from SkippersMate are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us.
It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
First monocular I have owned. As such I have no basis for comparison.
However I like the product. It's small and lightweight. Fits in my hand really well. Quite discrete. The intended purpose was to be a small optic I could carry everyday in my bag. In the small time I've had this optic it has been used for getting a closer look of Perth City from Kings Park, looking across the street to read the opening hours of a shop and to check the markings of a passing helicopter.
Prior to my purchase I did some research. Some were complaining about a stiff focus ring. Either this is a new production product or I simply find it to be of an acceptable resistance. The lanyard and case are a nice. Have dropped the optic while in its case, no damage.
Performs and looks like product descriptions.
I have already recommended this product to others.
My only complaint is that the focus wheel is very stiff to turn. Does anyone know how to loosen it up? I have turned it back and forth hundreds of times and it has not loosened with use.